Saturday, July 4, 2009

Blueberry Picking




We went Blueberry Pickin' with Memaw on Wednesday. The girls had a great time. Sadie mostly rode in the wagon, but Shelbi had a great time picking and eating. It was really hot and both girls got super red faced. We picked a small sand bucket full. Meghan also joined us, which always makes the outings more enjoyable!



After about an hour we had enough of the heat. I had to put cold water bottles around Sadie and Meghan rubbed her head with an ice cube. She doesn't regulate her body temperature well, so she over heats easily in the summer. Same goes for the winter season, she gets cold fast and her hands and feet turn purple.



Afterwards, Memaw treated us to a chicken stuffed pizza from Pungo Pizza, it's a locals favorite! Sadie was definitely over stimulated and had a minor breakdown in the restaurant. She doesn't eat well outside of our house, but she was hungry. She got feed when we got home. Shelbi enjoyed her pizza, I did too, but it is stressful taking them both out.

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...