Friday, July 31, 2009

Who wears the Pants?

This morning we were all sitting on the kitchen floor doing goodness knows what...making breakfast holding Sadie then holding Shelbi? Shelbi took her pants off a few minutes earlier when daddy put her on the potty. Somehow she got some pee on her pj bottoms? Either way, I told Shelbi to go get some pants out of her dresser, which she is usually interested in going to do. A few seconds went by and Sadie bolts off to Shelbi's dresser by herself all the while Shelbi and I are sitting on the kitchen floor. Just a few seconds go by and Sadie walks back into the kitchen holding 4 pairs of pants and throws them on the floor next to Shelbi and me. Two pairs of jeans and 2 legging type pants. My jaw hit the floor, not only did she go get pants, she got them out of the dresser drawer and brought them to us! WOW! Good for you Sadie! I'm so proud of you!!!

Love, Mama

Photo was taken a few weeks ago at Surf Camp for disabled and underprivileged people

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...