Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mooosic

So the girls rarely watch TV and it is really not for lack of trying on my part. They just don't seem to be interested. The only thing Shelbi will watch is Signing Time.

So this morning, I turned on Sesame Street...Shelbi said nooooooooo...moooosssic. Who's that sound like? My husband.

I change the channel to 902. We love digital music around here, but I can't remember what type of music is on 902. I just figure that's a good place to start. The 900's are the music channels. Both girls are sitting on the sofa, one on either side of me. The second the music comes on, I see it is the Hip Hop R&B channel, both girls hop up and start dancing. Daddy will be so proud!

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...