Sunday, April 25, 2010

R-word

So a drunk stranger on a bike yelled a R-word joke as he passed our street. Some might say don't be so sensitive, others might say wouldn't it hurt you if you have an intellectually disabled daughter, who is the most loving, beautiful, innocent little child. Did you know that she didn't choose her intellect, did you know that people are injured, or perhaps people grow old and can't remember, perhaps you are still young and when you do something silly...you say that word. Do you mean it positively? How about saying a joke about the most vulnerable people, who are the most loving. I'm just saying...maybe you should think twice...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...