Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back Yard

So to sign back yard, you throw your thumb over your shoulder and then wave your flat hand parallel to the ground...back yard...well anyway, we all love spending the afternoons on the deck, playing in the sand, swinging on the swing, and just simply hanging out. We are glad to be home!
We came home from the splint clinic at 330, Sadie was fitted for Polly Wogs, (aka shoe inserts) also made by Cascade the same company that makes AFOs. Pretty neat concept, and I don't have to buy anymore cheap ones from the pharmacy! Plus insurance pays for it and that's aways a bonus!
I love sunny afternoons when it's in the low 70s.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...