Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life

Sunday! A cup of Coffee! Shelbi watching Annie on youtube (because the disc is scratched beyond playing)! Daddy on the couch! Sadie's babbling in the background trying so hard to tell us what the heck she is thinking!
We had a family luncheon yesterday for our GREAT GREAT Aunt Thelma who was married to GREAT GREAT Uncle Bill (Bill's name sake).
Sandwiches, potato salad, chips, and tea...I wish all parties could be that simple and easy. When you get those ladies together, everyone is chatting and catching up. They are all southern gals and chatting is definitely in their blood.
As for us, Sadie brought home that yucky throat virus 2 weeks ago, which was then passed on to Shelbi, which has since passed on to Bill and me. (So we limited our kissing/hugging with the family yesterday). Another day with a preschooler in the house...she's always bringing home germs.
Funny to think, before I had my own children, I said getting germs was good for them because it would make them immune for the future, but now...geezzzzz I would be happy if we all would stay healthy for at least a few weeks...you don't need immunity if you don't catch the germs right? If we could just get Sadie past the stage of putting EVERYTHING in her mouth. It is what it is!!!!!!!!

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...