Friday, September 18, 2009

Delayed Response

Dear Friends and Family,

Forgive me as I am typing on my Blackberry. If I had only gotten a Netbook and a cheap phone, I'd be typing easier on the comfort of my couch rather than getting a cramp in my pinky finger while I try to hit the right keys with my thumb nails on my phone.



Sadie's EEG results came back after the Labor Day weekend...NORMAL!!!! Yay!!!!



So this means, she is having little quirky behaviors. I guess that's not too bad. It just gives people more to stare at?!



As far as school goes, she is having a wonderful time and seems to have adjusted well. (Ouch my pinky is hurting). She is attending a Reverse Mainstreaming class (Inclusion) Monday to Friday. The teachers are amazing and so is the speech therapist. Sadie is working on many functional skills and assistive technology (buttons that say words for her). She is getting OT and PT also. I'm really enjoying my time with Shelbi especially knowing Sadie is being taken care of so well!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...