Monday, May 4, 2009

High 5 for Shelbi

After a long stressful day...I'm thinking back on my last post and would like to give kudos to Shelbi for the sweets words she says...

Of course Mommy and Daddy
Daisy (dog)
TaTa = sister
Joyce (neighbor)
Nanny (grandmother)
Memaw (grandmother)
Jack
GaGa (Meghan)
NeeNee (Nicole)
bus
door
box
diaper
wawa (water)
up
down
on
off
spicy (so cute)
bless you
I love you
more
no
home
duck
mooo (cow)
baba (sheep)
buck buck (duck)
dog
ostrich (so cute)
help
ooooooohhhhh (open)
uh oh
bye bye
ruffffff (barking sound)
doll
damn-it (opps she copied me today)
please
giraffe
sit
juice
baby
ball
cup
booby
ouch
booboo (cut/bug bite)
bug
me
toothpaste
pee peee
poooo (poop)
green (signs it too)
blue
A (points to it too)
B (points to it too)
points to letter C
ABCs (just those 3 letters)

today she copied a bunch of words, but I'm drawing a blank

She also knows a minimum of 150 signs (me too) thanks to watching Signing Time with Alex and Leah.



I love you sweetie!

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...