Monday, February 6, 2012

Under Anesthesia

Sadie had 8 baby teeth removed this morning under general anesthesia. In addition, the two 6 year molars that came in defective due to hypoplasia (missing enamel) were saved and could be filled rather than crowned. Initially only 4 baby teeth were supposed to be pulled , but her mouth was just too crowded. We are so happy with the care and attention from her dentist and also the children's hospital team has been great.
While she was under, she also had a heart echo and blood drawn for a CBC, thyroid autoimmunity baseline, and food sensitivity.
We will be able to see her soon, after the heart echo is finished and she's taken to recovery.
Hoping for a restful afternoon and comfort for her little gums that are stitched up.


Sent from my iPhone

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...