Thursday, March 31, 2011

Former School

Yesterday, I walked into Sadie's former school to pick up a friend's child.  The same school where the "3s" teacher refused to be in the same room as Sadie.  She literally refused to be in the same room as her.  Because Sadie belongs in a SpED class NOT in inclusion....according to her.  
People like her are who we are fighting against. Closed minded, people who think they are better, love better, have a better life....!@#$ her....took everything I had not to say that to her yesterday....Am i really the bigger person for keeping my mouth shut when she so freely voiced her opinion.  Well here's my voice...$%^& her.

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...