Friday, October 1, 2010

potty and more potty

Potty training is seriously driving me crazy.....Yesterday she pooped in her underwear 3 times and peed all over herself twice.  Keeping on top of putting her on the potty regularly is exhausting, sometimes she goes and other times she won't.  I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to get her to have a BM in the potty too.  She will grunt  and grunt and I will repeatedly run her to the potty, but always she goes the second her underwear are pulled up and the 2 seconds that I'm not stalking her.  The person getting potty trained here is "me."  I can't give up yet though. I really do think that once we get her BMing on the potty that it will be easier.  Any suggestions to get her to release.....

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...