Wednesday, March 3, 2010

sucking on wipes

ok this might be the most bizarre thing...does anyone else have children that just love to suck on wipes, or is that just one of those quirky things Sadie likes to do? She could walk around all day with one. now she will even wring it out on the floor and splash all her spit is squeezed out. It is getting a little gross. I try the chewy/teether toys(she likes those too), but she always goes nuts for a wipe as soon as she sees the box. Even the other day, I left the toilet paper out, which usually has to stay up in the cabinet, she had literally taken a bite out of the side of the tp roll.



On another note, a friend posted this link on facebook, it brought tears to my eyes and pain to my heart, it brought back feelings of pain, feelings of crying uncontrollably, feelings of loss. Her story started much like mine...writing a blog...this entry describes the birth day of her daughter with Down Syndrome. It is emotionally moving. For all that have not journeyed to Holland, but might dare to visit for just a few moments, please read her story. You just might feel for a moment what a mother or father might feel when they discover their child has Down Syndrome...http://www.kellehampton.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html

Time is a Thief

I don't remember the first time I heard the sentiment, "time is a thief." Recently it is heavy on my mind. I haven't post...